Photo Credit: AUGE NEXT Digital awareness as a tool for cultural, social and job inclusion Arthathon in Milan, organized by MEET Digital Culture Centre. Publicity photo, 2022
STEP 1. Click HERE to fill in the mandatory application form and register.
You should fill in the mandatory fields:
1) Topic Areas – choose one Challenge / Hosting Institution / City you are applying to
2) Submission Title of the Proposal (Idea for new Digital Artwork)
3) Abstract – short summary of the Proposal (max 200 words, describing idea of the proposed artwork,
relation to the selected challenge and host institution, preliminary timeline and implementation plan, including the technologies used)
4) Comments – please use this field for submitting your Short Biography (max 150 words)
After filling the mandatory fields, you click on Make Submission, which will allow you to register.
NB! You need to register, because you can edit your submission and upload the attachment only when you are registered.
The online system will be closed only on the day and time of the announced deadline.
STEP 2. Click HERE to upload attachments (only possible after filling in the form and registration).
Upload the requested attachments as one PDF file (mandatory):
1) Proposal for new Digital Artwork (mandatory) (max 5 pages), including:
1.1) description of the idea for the proposed digital artwork (new production),
1.2) the relation to the chosen challenge and host institution,
1.3) preliminary timeline and/or implementation plan,
1.4) the technologies planned to be used.
2) Portfolio (can also be a website link).
NB! You can upload in the online system only one PDF file!
Tip: You can merge your pdf files in one using free online tools e.g. https://www.ilovepdf.com/merge_pdf
Website, audiovisual documentation (Vimeo or Youtube links) and/or other supportive materials are optional.
You can add the links under the Comments section.
If there are any issues regarding the submission process, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
The project co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union
Further information: http://rixc.org/